Important information for before you fly
- All aircraft are weight restricted and we have strict weight restrictions for all our flights; please abide by our baggage policies.
- All items and people will be weighed before departure, to ensure we do not exceed the maximum weight allowance for our aircraft.
Safety and Weather:
- Safety is our paramount concern and all flights are conducted weather permitting.
- If your flight is cancelled due to weather, pilot unavailability, or maintenance issues, you will have the choice of accepting a full refund or rescheduling on the next available flight.
- Incidental expenses incurred due to weather delays or cancellations are the full responsibility of the passenger. These include but are not limited to re-accommodation, meals, overnight accommodation expenses and passenger-arranged alternate transportation.
- MAF is currently authorised to carry dangerous goods in Arnhem Land.
- Please ensure there are no dangerous goods within your luggage. These include, but are not restricted to, flammable or compressed gases, flammable liquids, poisonous and toxic substances, corrosives, explosives, infectious substances and dry ice.
- If you are unsure if something you wish to transport is classified as dangerous, please contact us.
Additional Information and Booking Policy:
For further travel information and the booking policy of MAF in Arnhem Land, please contact us.